Registered Nurse, RN
- Ensure all skilled nursing shifts are adequately staffed
- Provide support to skilled field staff within scope of practice
- Record and resolve complaints/incident reports
- Chart audits/quality assurance
- Review charting to develop appropriate plans of care with RN Case Managers
- Take clinical calls within scope of practice
- Follow status of outstanding orders/filing into medical record
- Coordinate services between skilled and non-skilled episodes to ensure continuity of care
- Inventory management of nursing related supplies
- Monitor authorizations, enter authorizations/visits
- Other Duties as assigned
Full time nursing positions are available for health, dental and vision insurance following 90-days of employment. Full time positions also received paid life insurance and long term disability insurance. Paid time off begins after 90-days.
- Registered nurse with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the state of Indiana.
- Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited school of nursing. BSN degree is preferred.
- Two years management or supervisory experience in health care setting, preferably home care
- Two years home health care experience and proficiency in state and federal home health guidelines.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- Demonstrates excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills.